AMarkets General Information
|👤 Broker Name :||AMarkets|
|🏣 Company Name :||AMarkets Ltd|
|📅 Foundation Year :||2007|
|✅ Regulated by :||FSA|
|🏢 Headquarters :||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|📉 Broker Type :||ECN/STP|
💵 AMarkets Minimum Deposit :
|💹 Maximum Leverage :||1:500|
|💱 Base Currency :||USD|
|🇺🇸 US Traders :|
Our AMarkets Review
AMarkets is a popular forex broker offering high-level 24/7 service. Users are allowed to trade on Forex and CFDs using a modern multifunctional toolkit at affordable prices. Those interested can also invest here in the activities of professional traders. The conditions are transparent; the security of personal information and the safety of funds is guaranteed.
AMarkets has been operating in many countries since 2007. The organization is a member of the Financial Commission and pays special attention to the reliable placement of money of participants in the system. They are kept in segregated accounts of the world’s most reliable banks.
Simultaneously, for each trade claim sent to the Financial Commission, the AMarkets clients can count on the number of damages up to 20,000 Euros.
Users get the opportunity to work with hundreds of financial instruments like currencies, stocks, bonds, CFDs, etc. The broker offers several trading platforms for the clients:
- MetaTrader 4 is a universal terminal with which you can make deals, receive the latest news, and comprehensively analyze the markets. It includes a whole set of indicators and expert advisors, the number of which can be expanded at any time by adding your custom programs. By downloading this platform, you get an intuitive interface, hedging support, automated trading, and many other options.
- MetaTrader 5 is an improved version of the most popular trading terminal. The terminal is much better, faster, and more convenient for the traders due to the newly implemented code. Traders can use more advanced automated trading systems.
- The web terminal is an online version of the MetaTrader 4 trading terminal, which retains its full functionality and is accessible from any computer. It is enough only to log in, and the user gets access to all his transactions.
- The MetaTrader 4 mobile terminal is an almost full-featured trading terminal with which a trader can trade from anywhere. At the same time, the terminal works stably even with weak internet. This means that the users can open, close, and modify open orders without any problems at any time.
- MetaTrader4 Multiterminal is a trading terminal where a trader can trade on several accounts at the same time. You don’t even have to switch between them. You can open deals on several accounts with one click. Simultaneously, partial or complete closing of transactions, instant and market execution of orders, and other advantages of trading accounts with AMarkets is available.
AMarkets Deposit and Withdrawal
After the platform is downloaded or opened in a browser window, you will need to open an account. To start making trades, it is enough to have at least $2 in the account to open a position. You can deposit money through various ways:
- Online payment systems (for example, Yandex. Money, or WebMoney);
- By a plastic card;
- Direct bank transfer.
AMarkets does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is $1 (for WebMoney) with a maximum of $ 2000, withdrawals by bank transfer are a minimum of $100.
Individuals are invited to choose one of five account types:
- Bitcoin – there is no minimum deposit, but the recommended deposit amount is 1 BTC. A cryptocurrency account can be funded directly from a Bitcoin wallet. Simultaneously, all operations on the account and trading are also carried out in cryptocurrency and under the most favorable conditions among competitors. Leverage is 1: 100, the floating spread is from 1.3 pips, and a minimum commission of 0.002 BTC.
- Classic – there is no minimum deposit, but the recommended deposit is $1000. Work ET from Monday 0-00 to Friday 23-00, up to 90 assets. Leverage 1: 1000 and a fixed spread of 3 pips.
- Direct – there is no minimum deposit. The recommended deposit is $1000. Operations EST from Monday 00:00 to Friday 23:00, over 90 assets, and several hundred Stocks. Leverage 1: 1000 and floating spread from 1.3 pips.
- ECN – the minimum deposit has been reduced from $5000 to $500, work on Eastern European time from Monday 00:00 to Friday 23:00, more than 90 assets, and several hundred Stocks shares, commission $5. Designed for professional traders. Instant order execution and access to tier 1 interbank liquidity.
- Institutional – $100,000 minimum deposit. An account for large traders and hedge funds with the best and most reliable trading conditions, under the FCA license. Leverage up to 1: 100, spread from 0 pips, commission $ 20 slot. The company has five cryptocurrency pairs available for trading: BCHUSD, BTCUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, and XRPUSD.
Depending on the amount on the account, users are provided with various service packages. It can be either Silver ($ 0- $ 999), or premium Gold ($ 1000- $ 9.999) and Platinum (from $ 10000). The more prestigious the package, the more opportunities and bonuses a trader gets. One of the most significant privileges is the ongoing personal support of one of the company’s elite consultants.
In the “Training” section, you will get acquainted with various materials and take any of the offered courses. The main focus here is on the Forex market, but there is also a lot of useful information about trading Contracts for Differences (CFDs). In addition to educational materials, the site always contains current news and a lot of analytics.
In addition to the standard indicators included in trading terminals, AMarkets offers its instruments.
For example, using Cayman, you can determine buyers’ and sellers’ historical ratios for a particular asset.
This sentiment indicator can also be used to identify ideal market entry points when trend correction or reversal.
The Option Levels indicator shows the speculative expectations of the largest traders. For the calculation, data from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange are used. To determine the behavior of the players, one can analyze open orders. It is helped by the cumulative position indicator, which displays the number of orders as a percentage, opened at each price level.
A very convenient and useful tool is AMarkets Online Analyzer, which monitors your trading. Thanks to the statistics it generates, each user can get a complete picture of their activities’ effectiveness.
Cooperation with AMarkets means timely and accurate fulfillment of all obligations assumed to you. The high speed and reliability of order execution should be noted separately. When trading financial markets, the speed advantage is often critical, especially during news release periods. Due to the high quality of transactions, clients can receive prices 10-30 pips more profitable than when working with other brokers. And this is against the background of minimal spreads and margin requirements.
Clients who do not yet feel confident enough to trade on their own can earn money by investing in PAMM accounts. They can choose a reliable manager or collect a portfolio of several PAMM accounts using a constructor and receive a stable profit with the proper approach.
|💰 Minimum Spreads :|
|🎮 Demo Account :|
|📒 Mini Account :|
|📒 Standard Account :|
|✨ VIP Account :|
|📒 Premium Account :|
|📒 Segregated Account :|
|☪️ Islamic Account :|
|📒 Managed Account :|
|📒 Pamm Account :|
|📒 Affiliate Account :|
|💳 Deposit Methods :||Bitcoin, Credit Card, FasaPay, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Union Pay, Webmoney, Wire Transfer, Yandex.Money|
|💳 Withdrawal Methods :||Bitcoin, Credit Card, FasaPay, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Union Pay, Webmoney, Wire Transfer, Yandex.Money|
|📊 Trading Platforms :||MetaTrader 4, Mirror Trader|
|💰 Fixed Spreads :|
|📈 Commission on Trades :|
|📈 Hedging :|
|📈 Scalping :|
|📈 Automatic Trading :|
|📱 Mobile Trading :|
|💻 Web Trading :|
|🚥 Signals :|
|📪 VPS Services :|
|📧 Email Alert :|
|📊 Forex/Currencies :|
|📊 Commodities :|
|📊 CFDs :|
|📊 Indices :|
|📊 ETFs :|
|📊 Stocks :|
|📊 Crypto Currency :|
|🎁 No Deposit Bonus :|
|🎁 Deposit Bonus :|
|🏆 Contest :|
|🚀 Other's Promotion :|
Get Latest AMarkets Promotion
Amarkets » Trading Rally Contest, Win $100K
|👥 24-Hours Support :|
|👥 Support During Weekends :|
|🌐 Web Form :|
|💬 Live Chat :|
|🤙 Call-Back :|
|✔️ Support Language :||Arabic, English, Farsi, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|🌐 Website :|
|📧 E-mail :||[email protected]|
|☎️ Telephone :||+442038086968|
|📠 Fax :||N/A|
|📮 Address :||Office 35 8th Floor Block 4A Nurly Tau Business Centre 7 Al Farabi Avenue|
3 ReviewsAdd Your Review
AMarkets is a fake broker I withdrew my money they don’t want to credit me.
I will advise you to contact mr Bogdan sovar who helped me getting back my lost funds including the bounce, you can contact him on email address: bsovar7 @gmail.com
Great trading platform, easy to use, intuitive interface with hyperlinks for novice traders. I highly recommend this broker to all traders.